I have been thinking about Lent lately. I know a lot of people choose to give up something extra during this time. I am not Catholic but have wonder if I was, what would I give up for Lent.
I did think of quite a few things I could never give up. So for today's Sunday confessions tell us what it is you could not or would not part with for 40 days.
11 comments:
Sleep, I could never give up sleep...I hate daylight saving time, I'm soooo tired!
Shopping!
My laptop, believe me I have tried.
I would give up chocolate even though it is what i really don't want to give up. what about you f?
TV. I wish I could unplug our TV for 40 days. I don't know if we could do it!
I love reading all your answers!
My iphone. I couldn't live without it and wouldn't ever give it up.
I couldn't give up my diet cream soda or sex. LOL you know you all wanted to say it!!
My computer.
jen - i heard you can't give up something that affects another person... i.e. sex. have to check on that one though...
i can't give up email - didn't even try. last year i gave up spider soiltaire though and it really improved my life! :)
I would not be able to give up my favorite TV shows I have tried, but just can't do it. Sad hu!
I could not give up beef. I am a beef girl all the way.
Post a Comment