Friday, March 06, 2009

Would you rather: Your participation please

(((I wrote this yesterday but totally forgot to post it, so it is coming to you a day late)))

Happy Thursday. Friday is almost here. Here is another round of would you rather. BUT today is a little different. This one requires you to participate in the questioning.

I am going to ask the first question and the first person to comment answers my question and ask another question for the next person to answer. The second person answers my question and the first commenter's question and then asks their own question. And so on.

Feel free to come back and comment more than once and to ask another question.

The first question is:

Would you rather wake up to the smell coffee brewing or bacon frying?

10 comments:

Megan said...

Bacon frying. Unless I'm at Starbucks. But the bacon smell can't linger in my house, cuz that bugs me, which is why I never make bacon.

Would you rather: have a child who is the teacher's pet or the class bully?

Anonymous said...

No other comments yet, so I will bite.

I would rather smell coffee although I don't drink it. I love the smell.

I would rather have a teacher's pet.

Would you rather be young and restless or bold and beautiful?

Allyson said...

Teacher's pet. Emily totally is one.

Would you rather Chew a piece of toenail off a strange dirty man's foot, or throughly lick his unshowered armpit?

Allyson said...

Oops, it took me too long to think of my wyr. I screwed it up and I don't know what to do now! I'll answer Farrah's question. Bold and Beautiful. Now someone answer mine.

Allyson said...

That's fine. Don't nobody gotta answer mine. It's all good.

Anonymous said...

Ally yours is nasty!

Coffee for sure. Although one day when I smelled like bacon from frying it scott said I smell so good-better than perfume.

teachers pet-I don't like a bully!

Toe nail--sick Ally. The thought of licking an arm pit makes me gag.

My question is.....

Would you rather have a huge beautiful house in a city you hate or a small apartment in a city you love?

Clinesville said...

Coffee

teachers pet!

Toe nail-NASTY

Have a huge beautiful house in a city I hate...I've got 4 kid's and would loose my mind in an apartment.

Would you Rather: be on the biggest looser or survivor?

diana said...

Biggest loser for sure, I love me some Bob Harper.
Coffee
Bold and beautiful
teachers pet
toe nail
house in a city I hated

Would you rather be poor (and I mean dirt poor) and happy or rich and unhappy?

The Sabin Family said...

Bacon bacon - say it twice, twice as nice
Survivor
Bold and beautiful
teachers pet
toe nail - (oh I just puked in my mouth a little)
small apartment - i've done both and when i lived in a city i hated and i cried A LOT

This one is super hard, but Im going with rich and unhappy, assuming my family is around and unhappy with me. lol

Would you rather never take a vacation at all for 50 years and then die or take a vacation every year for ten years and then die (yeah, either way you die)?

Unknown said...

I am going with toenail. YUCK!

Small apartment in city I love

Biggest loser

Poor and happy - this one was tough.

Jen- this one is so morbid. I would say no vacation and die in 50years

I will close questioning now, but feel free to answer all the other questions people have posted.

Thanks for playing along everyone!