We have had some pretty amazing things happen in our life this last month. Miracles occurred and prayers were answered. I hope to blog about it all sometime in the future.
Today I am back blogging because Allyson asked me to post a Would You Rather question and that is a pretty easy way to get back into the swing of things. So here you go.
These questions were taken from the official Would You Rather board game. (I opened it just to do this post. Does anyone want to come play it with me? I can't get anyone in my house to play games with me! Thus the reason it has never been opened)
Would you rather:
- As a woman, wear high heels on a camping trip or have to wear Birkenstocks to the Oscar's (in plain view, of course)?
- Have the bad habit for the rest of your life of licking your fingers excessively when you eat or have the bad habit for the rest of your life of frequently scratching your behind?
- As a spouse taking a new name, have it be Doodoo or Klepnermierhelgenermanson?
- Be able to walk on water for the rest of your life or fly for 3 hours on three different occasions in your life?
- For the same amount of money, have a job you love and have to work 60 hours a week or have a job you absolutely hate but only have to work 25 hours a week?
- Always be itchy or always feel like you have to pee?
- Inherit $100,000 or inherit the key to and the contents of one random safety deposit box at a Swiss bank?
9 comments:
-wear heels camping.
-lick my fingers
-Doodoo. I don't think I could suffer through teaching my kids to write the other one.
-Definitely fly!
-Have a job I love. I have had a job I hated and 25 hours could easily feel like 90 hours a week.
-I thought there was b in front of the word at first and thought this one will be easy. :O) I guess I would rather have to pee all the time than itch.
-A key to the Swiss bank. I would LOVE a reason to go to Switzerland.
-heels, nothing better than a pair of heels.
-licking fingers
-Doodo, that would be so funny
-three hours of flying! I can swim in water,and happily walk on the ground
-job i love
-itchy, i already am
-ummmmm, this one is hard. I would take 100,000 cause i like to play it safe. then i could have a down payment for a house here in this expensive place.
farrah i wonder...do you ever read everyones answers?
-Wear heels camping. It's worth the pain to not have to wear Birk's to the Oscars.
-Licking my fingers
-Doodoo. Easier to say and spell
-Fly. Hawaii is too far too walk.
-Hmmm...that is hard. Cuz I had a job I loved and work that much, but with a family, I'd work less to be with them.
-Have to pee. I'm used to it.
-$100,000. I don't like the unknown.
1) As much as I love heels, I'd say birkenstocks to the oscars. I could rock that look.
2) Licking fingers
3) Either, I could change it pretty quickly after
4) Walk on water
5) Love/60 hrs a week
6) Always feel like you have to pee. You can take meds to fix that, whereas you could really tear up your skin scratching an itch.
7) $100,000.
We should have a w.y.r game while Kristy is here!!!
high heels on a camping trip
licking your fingers
Klepnermierhelgenermanson
fly
Job I love
have to pee
I'll take the money I can see.
I ALWAYS read everyone's answers. I love them.
Ashley- your itch comment was funny!
Kristy- of course the 100,000 is what you would end up with but you would change you 100 times before that.
Megan - take me to Hawaii with you!
Nanny- I like your answer to #3
Coren- YES! We definitely will have to play it.
- high heels on a camping trip (there is NO WAY I would wear Birk to the Oscars)
- scratching your behind
- Doodoo (that would just be funny)
- definitely FLY! That was an easy one
- 60 hours a week and love (I already do this)
- pee (already have to do this)
- for sure take the random safety deposit box at a Swiss bank (I am a risk taker)
-Birkenstocks to the oscars, I would put diamonds or something on them. Plus there is a much greater chance that I will in the future go camping, not so much the Oscars.
-licking fingers
-Kelpner and I would have it legally shortened. Hey, I don't pronounce my real last married name correctly, why not change that one.
-walk on water. I can get on a plane any old time.
-love for 60 hours. I have a job I love already and I work at it 24/7 so 60 hours would be nothin'.
-I'm already there with both. Dry climate/small bladder.
-random Swiss bank. I'll take my chances.
- Birkenstocks to the Oscars. I'm with Allyson....you can dazzle them up.
- Licking fingers
- Doodoo. At least I'd be able to spell it and I can't imagine teaching my kids how to spell it.
-I would love to walk on water. My kids love water, but I don't feel confident with my swimming so at least I'd know I might be able to get to them faster if I ever had to.
-I'd rather work 25 hours a week. I already don't really like my job and I only work about 20. I like spending the rest of the time with my family.
-I'd rather feel like you always had to pee. It'd be just like you were pregnant.
-I'd take the $100,000 cash.
Post a Comment