I know I am behind but I wanted to share pictures from our wonderful Easter.
One of my favorite moments from that day: Gabe found an Easter Egg with $1.00 in it. He asked if Matthew found any eggs with money. When he was told that Matthew also got $1.00, Gabe said he would trade all of his candy for Matthew's $1.00. I think that was a good trade for both of them (Matthew loves candy and Gabe love money - so sad in both regards).
Here are some of my favorite pictures from that day.













8 comments:
Such good looking boys!
It made me smile to see our old red brick house in background of some of the pictures. Did they tile the porch?
And I wish I had the energy to make those eggs, they look like so much fun! Maybe next year I will do it.
AHHH! I checked your blog earlier yesterday but then my day got all hectic and I never checked back. Look how much you have posted!
Love seeing the pictures again. Cute family. We had a hunt with our neighbors here and I put money in almost all my eggs because I didn't want the kids to get too much candy. Both of my neighbors had the same idea. My kids were complaining that they got too much money and not enough candy.
Glad you are posting again!
I love those pictures! I still need you to do a photo shoot of my family...
Farrah, you look really good in the pic of you and Bart. That is one you didn't post on FB.
You have some really good looking boys!
Thanks gals!
Coren, I would love to do your family pictures. Just let me know.
Your boys are so handsome! Happy late Easter!
Cute pictures, cute boys, cute family! Love it!
Post a Comment