Thursday, June 11, 2009

Would you rather: it's back

At least it is back for this week.
Last night we had some crazy storms here in North Texas. The tornado sirens went off twice and we took cover, well, sort of took cover. Our neighbor's tree came down. Our yard is flooded.

This all leads to my WOULD YOU RATHER questions for today:
- would you rather be in a hurricane or tornado?
- would you rather get struck by lightning or while walking be struck by a car?
- would you rather have your house flooded or the roof ripped off?
- would you rather be without electricity for a week or without running water for a week?

and last question, totally unrelated to this:

- would you rather have 5 days of letters from Bart or 5 of my most embarrassing moments? I am going to blog for 5 days straight on one of those topics. You get to pick.



the other half of the tree came down after I took this picture.

8 comments:

Megan said...

-Hurricane (I think)
-Morbid Farrah. I guess struck by lightening. It's a better story to tell if I live through it. Plus the odds are way less.
-House flooded
-Not sure. That's tough in AZ. Probably electricity....so we don't dehydrate.

-Most embarassing moments. I got hear lots of letters from Bart since I was your rommie while he was on his mission. I'm sure you have some good embarassing moments that I haven't heard.

Clinesville said...

tornado- water freaks me out.
lightning
house flooded
without water- I've done no electricity for 28 hours and it was horrible

Embarrassing moments.

JoAnn said...

John's flight got stuck in Austin on his way to Dallas thanks to that same crazy storm. He said he has never seen anything like it.

While I am at it:
tornado
lightning
ummm...house flooded, I guess, they both sound horrible, though
Without electricity...I'm with Megan, no water in AZ would be a BAD thing. We would end up drinking from the fake lake by our house and who knows what kind of diseases we would get!

I want to hear your embarrassing moments!

The Nanny said...

-Hurricane. NO QUESTION.
-I'd say car because you can be hit gently by a car. But a lightening strike is pretty serious any way around it.
-Roof ripped off
-Without electricity
-Embarrassing moments!!!

Allyson said...

Ooooh! I'm not answering those questions. It would jinx me.

I will answer the last ones. I say letters from Bart because I'm nosey. And then the next week you can give us your most embarassing moments.

The Sabins said...

Helllloooo! long time no see.

- tornado
- lightning
- house flooded
- electricity, I need my toilet!

Most embarrassing moments yay!

emily said...

I think I want 5 days of most embarassing moments.

knjfabela said...

Farrah,

Hey, I am going private. I need your e-mail so I can add you to my list. karafabela@yahoo.com
Thanks