Monday, July 20, 2009

Happy Monday: most embarassing moments

A while back I asked if you wanted to hear my most embarrassing moments or love letters. The majority picked embarrassing moments. So here we go.

These embarrassing moments I will be publishing over the next few days are in no particular order.

When I was about 10 or 11 years old I was taking a shower and unknown to me our good friends came over for a visit. I walked into the living room, wrapped in one of those barely there towels to find both parents, their two sons and two daughters sitting on our couch. I stood there for a moment; not knowing what to do. I turned around and ran into my bedroom.

I don't think I came out the whole time they were there. I do remember one of the boys making some smart comment, but I don't remember what it was. Looking back, it isn't that embarrassing, but I can tell you as a 10 year old I was very embarrassed.

9 comments:

The Sabins said...

Nice! Yeah, I would have been pretty mortified too! lol

Alicia said...

I remember one of mine being at girls camp and you pulled down my straps of my bathing suit. Then I had a Sister tell it was okay 'cause I had a beautiful body!! Aghhh!

Allyson said...

FARRAH! YOU POSTED! WOO HOO!

And, hmmm, I wonder what family you are talking about....

diana said...

Years ago when Coren and Gordon were engaged I (being the younger sister) "borrowed" Coren's pants. As I recall, Coren HATED when I "borrowed" her clothes, probably because I didn't ask...anyways, I came home with one of my girlfriends and Coren and Gordon were talking out on the front porch swing. Coren noticed I was wearing her pants and came running up towards and and pulled my pants down all the way to my ankles...yeah, real nice in front of my future brother in law.

Farrah said...

That sounds like Coren! haha!

Gabe and Matty's Nana said...

Ha! I know who that family was!!!

I'm glad you are back, for those of us who don't want to be on "My Space".

Unknown said...

It isn't MySpace. It is Facebook!! lol

Anonymous said...

WHATEVER!!!

Gabe and Matty's Nana said...

That was me,who made that last comment.