I just dropped Matthew off at Preschool.
Did I cry?
No.
Was I upset?
Nope.
Should I feel bad that I am not sad? (I am asking you this question because I don't know the answer)
I STILL get sad when I drop Gabe off at school but for some reason Matthew is different. I love that kid. I completely adore him, but I think absence makes the heart grow fonder. That is the kind of relationship we have. It is pretty much a love/dislike relationship. I am sure if he could talk well enough he would tell you the same thing.
Part of the reason I am okay with leaving him is because it is only two days a week. It is only for a few hours and I feel very, very comfortable with his school. Plus one of very best friends works there. All this makes it easier. Oh, and also the fact that Matthew drives me crazy most days.
here he is waving goodbye to me. See, he is happy for me to be going.
5 comments:
My sweet little Matthew. He looks so cute going off to school.
MOM
I'm so glad Matt is going to school. He needs something to keep him occupied, entertained and out of trouble. Is it just me or does Matt looks a little like his older brother today?
Sometimes I go to the gym JUST so I can have an hour to myself and someone else can hold my grumpy boy. I feel bad even admitting that. BUT yesterday when I went to pick him up (and I was there to work out, not to get a break LOL) he didn't want to come - he ran away and I had to go chase him. It's nice that things have reversed a little, makes me feel not so guilty.
I'm glad you both get some time during the week to yourselves!
how funny! Farrah you always make me laugh!
Well you are not alone!
Such sweet pictures. And there is nothing wrong with not being sad!
Post a Comment