Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday Morning To Do: Goodbye Summer, Hello Happiness

Good Morning. While it was a little hard to get up this morning, it feels good to back on a schedule.


Gabe started his first day of 2nd grade today. Where has the time gone? I feel like he should still be a kindergartner. On the way to school he says:

"I can't wait to get to school. I LOVE the way the hallways smell!"

(Gabe seeing his best friend who isin his class again this year. They have been together since kindergarten)

Poor Matthew will miss his brother's constant teasing and I will miss the constant screaming due to the constant teasing. Really and truly, he will be missed. He is a fun kid to be around and I am sure his new teacher is in for some good times. I hope she can handle the Gabester. His old teacher has already warned her, I am sure of it!

Today's to do:
- get guest room ready for Sam(my brother is coming to visit)
- get meat for our Cul de Sac Kick off to School Kick Ball/BBQ tonight
- spend some quality time with Matthew (who can't wait until his preschool starts next week)
- run 4 miles
- work and work some more
- answer lots emails
- get stuff together for Presidency Meeting and Primary Talent Show

Goodbye for now. I have got to get to work. So much to do and 3 o'clock comes around so quickly!

2 comments:

Allyson said...

He is so cute. YAY! For the first day of school! I made a to do list last night, you know, all those things I was putting off for when the kids were back in school. It will take me more than a month to do them all. I better get off the computer and go get busy! Have a great day.

Unknown said...

So cute!