I hope you are spending the day not laboring. I slept in and have been lazy since I rolled out of bed.
Today's to do list (and yes I am laboring):
- clean bedroom
- start listing Christmas stuff listed in my store (www.sweetpapery.com)
- tackle a seriously large pile of laundry
- Skype with my family (this has become one of my favorite things to do. I love seeing their faces and hearing their voices at the same time. It is so much fun! Hurry Ally and get it together so I can talk to you too)
- go running
- finish cleaning out my work room
- swim
- eat some good food
I hope you have a great Monday. I am very, very happy to have my husband home today. Monday holidays are my favorite.
3 comments:
If you can get all that done today, I will be SOOOO impressed!
I know, I need to get Skype. I will soon. I promise.
I finally remembered how to do laundry the easy way, read my blog post for today.
I am glad you are blogging again!
I was lazy this morning to! Yay for lazy days!
There was a girl in my last ward who hated laundry. She would wash it and throw it all in a pile in her bedroom. She said everyone knew where to go look for clothes...to the laundry pile. She said it would stay that way for a long time and she would rent a movie so that would motivate her to have something to watch while she finally folded it all. Mine doesn't last that long, but it seems like it's a 3 day process by the time I start to wash, fold, and everything put away and hung up. Then it's time to start over again!
Post a Comment