
I love putting little notes in my boys' lunch boxes every once in a while. Gabe is always thrilled when he finds one. He has a friend named S* who always tries to grab the note before Gabe can read it. S* likes to read it first. I think I will add a special note for S* next time.
Well, I came across these cute printable lunch box notes and thought I should share them on my Friday Finds. Go
here to find the one you see above and links to other lunch box notes downloads. Put a smile on your kid's or husband's face.
2 comments:
Farrah that is so sweet. I wish I had written love notes in my kids lunches. I did crazy stuff like forget to put the ham in the ham sandwiches! Yes I think you should send a note to Gabe's friend "S".
I have missed your blogging.
I always send notes in lunches, thanks for the downloads! And thanks for posting!
Post a Comment