I never had a desire to get a Snuggie, but when I came across a free promotion for one, I had to get it. How can you pass it up when it is free? And even though it is ugly, free is free. Plus, with the 50 lbs. I have lost I don't have as much fat to keep me warm.
You want one too? Click here (even the shipping is free- you pay nothing!):

6 comments:
I've never wanted one either but I'm all for getting a free snuggie!!!
Congratulations on 50 pounds!! That's awesome girl! I want to see pictures!
Oh, I'm totally getting one now!
Your pictures is hilarious!
You had me at "FREE"!
Love the pics! My girls love to use mom and Laurens snuggies when we are at their house. Mom tried to get me to take them home once and I was too embarassed that someone would see them.
that is too funny with bart! Crack me up. And getting a free one is tempting.
Post a Comment