Thursday, November 19, 2009

Under Pressure

I love stationery. One of my favorite things to treat myself to is some lovely paper, colorful envelopes and fun pens. I especially love letterpress. Yummy texture, beautiful designs, and heavy paper.
Did you know that QuicKutz has developed an at-home letterpress machine? Oh, if I only had the time to make my own letterpress stationery I would put this on my Christmas list.



Since I am not getting one of these cool machines, here are some of my favorite letterpress designers:





Night Owl Papery Goods

















5 comments:

Unknown said...

did you put your favs as a Christmas present hint list?

Unknown said...

He doesn't care what I want for Christmas, in fact, he tries NOT to buy me anything I want. He really likes to surprise me and get me something I didn't even know I wanted. :) He says he already has my present. I don't know if I believe that or not.

Clinesville said...

Ohhhh, I want that letter press machine!!!!!

Amy J said...

I could really use that letter press machine in my classroom...

Anonymous said...

Bonjorno, casademaldonado.blogspot.com!
[url=http://viagratetb.pun.pl/ ]Acquisto viagra generico[/url] [url=http://cialisiall.pun.pl/ ]Vendita cialis in Italia[/url] [url=http://viagraradj.pun.pl/ ]Vendita viagra in Italia[/url] [url=http://cialisantr.pun.pl/ ]Acquistare cialis [/url] [url=http://viagrarier.pun.pl/ ]Compra viagra generico[/url] [url=http://cialistagh.pun.pl/ ]Compra cialis in Italia[/url]