How cute are these? This would make a cute Christmas gift to give out to friends and neighbors.
We should so do these this year!
Cute! Are you ever gonna post Halloween pics?
yes, I agree with coren.
Let's do it!
That is very cute.
I LOVE this. Too bad no one has real fireplaces in AZ....so now I'm trying to think of something else I could do like this. Hmmm...
That is SO cute aunt Farrah! I miss you so much. You and Kristy need to visit us.
Emily, you are so sweet. I would love to come visit you! But you should come visit me.
it is still cute. Nice viagra bit above. Seriously some people are desperate for sells.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
We should so do these this year!
Cute! Are you ever gonna post Halloween pics?
yes, I agree with coren.
Let's do it!
That is very cute.
I LOVE this. Too bad no one has real fireplaces in AZ....so now I'm trying to think of something else I could do like this. Hmmm...
That is SO cute aunt Farrah! I miss you so much. You and Kristy need to visit us.
Emily, you are so sweet. I would love to come visit you! But you should come visit me.
it is still cute. Nice viagra bit above. Seriously some people are desperate for sells.
Post a Comment