Monday, October 25, 2010

My baby turns FOUR!


























Yes, it is a blog post. Can you believe it?


Yesterday my sweet and sour little boy turned four. We have been counting down the days until his birthday with excitement. The night before he was laying in bed, overcome with anticipation. I hear,

"MOMMY! MOMMY!" "Yes Matthew?" I reply.

"Am I four yet?"

Well, baby, you are finally four. Your day was filled with all kinds of things you loved. School, banana cupcakes with your friends, a trip to your favorite mall, a milk shake with two cherries (because it was your birthday afterall), Build-A-Bear, and Chuck E Cheese with your brother after school.

You got the three aliens from Toy Story that you have been begging for for so long. Pretty much it was a great day.

You have brought so much joy to our family with your laughter, your love and your sweetness.

No comments: