Matthew loved gathering seashells. We brought an entire bucket home. He couldn't pass one by without picking it up.
Gabe is pretty content doing his own thing. He is a solitude kind of guy.
Highlights of the trip:
- finding the best Key Lime pie ever made- plus one order was half a pie - bonus!
- the white sand beaches
- sleeping to the sound of the ocean
- fishing off the pier
-gathering lots of seashells
-eating yummy fish
-long walks on the beach
- swimming in the heated pool (that wasn't so heated)
- watching the sunset over the Gulf
- finding a local fish market
- Bart cooking a lovely anniversary dinner
- trying to run on the beach and end up going for runs through the neighborhood (much easier)
-spending lots of time with family
- reading two books cover to cover with no interruptions
-stopping in New Orleans on the way home (one of my favorite cities) - more to come on that side trip later
10 comments:
Farrah, you are cracking me up with your late posts, but I am loving all the pictures.
Now I want to go to Florida!
FAB pictures Farrah! You should get the one of Bart and the boys enlarged for your front entryway!
Oh my gosh. Are they gorgeous or what? Gabe looks so much like his daddy!
Hey! You posted! Gorgeous pictures! And I love the one of Bart with the boys. I agree with Coren. Enlarge it and frame it!
You make me mad. now I want to go to Florida like Diana. I want to come to your house this summer also. You have to convince my mom to let me come, or for all of us to come.
Why won't you post?You haven't posted for a whole year! :(
;) wink :( frowny face :) smiley face ♥ heart ☺ white smiley ☻ black smile ♦ dimoand ♣ club ♠ spade • dot ◘ cool sqaure ○ circle , these are SO fun to make.
Oh my gosh you seriouly need to blog! i come here almost everyday, and you NEVER post new things. maybe you should post something about when you favotirte (she better be) neice and her family came to town for new years.
Plllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee blog, you are killing me here. Like I said before almost everyday, and it's the smae thing over and over again. Please for you favorite niece. :(
OOOPPPPSSSSSS. I forgot to add a whole bunch of e's to my long please.
Post a Comment