Saturday Bart went hunting with his friend Trey. The boys and I went to Matthew's soccer game and barely missed the rain. The rain started at the very end of the game. Later that afternoon I had a baby shower. My brother Sam and sister in law, Teresa came over to spend the evening with us and we got to meet sweet baby Alaina for the first time. Look how cute she is!
| Sam and Alaina |
Baby cousins just two months apart.
Sorry for the blurry picture but it is the only one I have of my boys holding Alaina.
| Swaddled babies. We hoped Alaina would stay asleep but no. |
Monday night we had a milk and cookies party with some close friends. We were celebrating Henry's baby blessing from the week before (really wish I had taken pictures but I forgot to). Gabe spent the night with his friend Josh.
Tuesday when I went to pick Gabe up I took the Cline's kids and my kids to the park. Coren was sweet enough to keep baby Henry. Sugar Mountain (the shaved ice place) just so happened to be open for the season so we stopped by. YUMMY! The best shaved ice I've ever had.
Wednesday I took the boys to see a movie. I was a little worried about taking Henry, so we went to the very first showing of the day and he was great. Slept through the entire thing, but then again, I think I did too. What is it about those kid movies? I can't seem to stay awake. Wait, who am I kidding? I can't stay awake for any movie these days. We stay Escape from Planet Earth. I was glad when it was time to escape from that movie theater.
Thursday Aunt Dandy took the boys and their cousins to see a movie. Nate and Julius came home with the boys to spend the night. These boys are such good friends and play so well together. I love listening to them play together.
Friday these boys spent the day playing and then that evening we went with Sam, Teresa and Alaina to Jump Street.
| Second cousins Nate and Julius |
| Playing dodge ball (Sam was the oldest one there) |
No comments:
Post a Comment