Monday, April 01, 2013

The happy baby

Henry is the happiest little guy around.  I don't quite remember my other boys as newborns, I am sure it is because I was completely sleep deprived, but Henry seems to be my best baby.

He is on a great schedule.  He wakes up, eats, plays, and when he starts to get a little fussy I know it is time for him to nap.  When I lay him down he falls asleep and then wakes up and does it all over again.  By 7 p.m. he is ready for his bath (which daddy gives him each day) and when 8 o'clock rolls around he is ready to eat and go to bed for the night.  Lately he is sleeping until 4 or so and waking up to eat and then goes right back to sleep.




Gabe playing "pat-a-cake" with Henry

Matthew didn't want to miss out on a photo opportunity

No comments: