Thursday, June 06, 2013

Five Months

Henry is already 5 months.  I can't even begin to explain how much I am in love with this baby.  His smiles, his giggles, his snuggles make everyone in our family happy.

If you are having a bad day, the cure, Henry.  Any time someone comes home mad, or stressed, or sad they pick Henry up and within minutes their outlook on life is completely changed.  He has a way.  We are lucky people to have this guy in our lives.

He's got a smile that heals me 
I don't know why it is 
But I have to laugh when he reveals me 
He's got a way about him
I don't know what it is 
But I know that I can't live without him. 

This month Henry has started giving kisses.   Those lovely big wide open mouth kisses.  Just ask and he is willing to lay them on.  Oh so very sweet.  He also is started to move around a lot in his crib.  When I get him in the mornings he is usually turned the opposite direction.  His two bottom teeth as so close to coming through and he always has his hands in his mouth.  He gets a little  bit fussy when they are really bothering him (the only thing that makes him cry).   He loves his brothers and stares at them.  They can make him giggle too.  Still the best and happiest baby around.










1 comment:

Megan said...

He is ADORABLE Farrah!