
I don't mean to brag (okay, yes I do), but this is
MY blog after all. I just love this baby! I can't stand it anymore. He is perfect in every way. Always smiles, never in a bad mood, sleeps 9-10 hours at night, the cutest thing ever, loves his mommy, great when we take him places, laughs uncontrollably at his brother, calm, eats like a champ (can't you tell?), thinks his dad is the best, and is the cuddliest little thing.
If I knew all my children would be like him I would have ten.
Give me kisses
9 comments:
He is very cute. I miss y'all. I wish you lived closer. And would you really have 10? You know they do grow up.
You know he has always been cute and it's not common for children to get cuter and cuter as they get older, you really lucked out!
Hey now, you were always the one who said you wanted 10 sets of twins. I know that was before you had any children, so you didn't know how crazy that statement was, but 10 is only half of that. I know in reality I could never have that good of luck to have them all be like Matt, that is why I can say I WOULD have 10.
Thanks Coren! I am sure your baby will be just as cute! He'll have to be with such a good name.
Those eyelashes! Those eyes! He so cute, I wanna buy him something.
What is Coren's baby's name????
Allyson, my little boys name is Robert Oscar Clines but he will go by Oscar or R.O.C.
ok- i feel totally left out!!! I have been checking yours, allysons, and Corens blog daily and all that i have seen is your nasty fish with two heads and allys old ode to joy because i have to hit refresh to see your new ones and i didn't know that. I though all three of you were already tired of blogging. Whew-well i had to comment on how ADORABLE Matt is. Such a cutie i want to eat him.
Kristy I have to say that I was starting to think you were getting snotty and ignoring us. I was having a problem loading pics and I read in blogger help that sometimes you have to delete the cookies or something like that on your computer if it isn't updating. Have Scott check it out.
Post a Comment