So, Saturday night I ventured out to to B*rnes and N*ble with my side kick pal to find the perfect pages to record my thoughts for my boys. (Along the way, we picked up some kitchen magazines to help me dream up the perfect kitchen).
Last night I started writing my first letter to each of them. I love this idea and will pick up the pen every time I feel inspired to write or record something special.
3 comments:
That's a good idea. I have written letters to Zac and Emily when they were younger but I haven't written any to Aubrey or Addison. I need to do that. I like the notebook idea.
This is a brilliant idea. I too think I must do this! I love your blog page by the way!
That is such a wonderful idea, I love it and it is something that they will treasure always when they are older. Great Idea!
Post a Comment