Do you remember when Sam and his friends learned how to do that and he could do it really fast? I was just telling someone about that the other day. Funny you should put the video up right after I was thinking about it. Have you mastered it?
Yes, that is why I thought of this. No, I haven't mastered it yet; I need to practice it more. Right now, I have to fold my shirts the way mom does because they have to been very straight and neat.
2 comments:
Do you remember when Sam and his friends learned how to do that and he could do it really fast? I was just telling someone about that the other day. Funny you should put the video up right after I was thinking about it. Have you mastered it?
Yes, that is why I thought of this. No, I haven't mastered it yet; I need to practice it more. Right now, I have to fold my shirts the way mom does because they have to been very straight and neat.
Post a Comment