It's sad but North Park is the one thing that can always make me happy no matter how bad life seems. Anytime I am having a bad day, going to N.P. is first thing Gordon suggest to get me out of my funk.
Ahhhhhhh....Our door! I am so jealous that you have it. Where is it? I want it!!!! Well, at least one of us has it. It is good to see it again. It has been a long time.
Coren- It is sad, but true, Northpark makes me very happy. There is just something about that place- the smell, the sounds, the concrete floor, the stores, the light, everything!
Ally- It is still actually hanging in the same spot- in Bart's mom's room (used to be our room). I am not sure what to do with it if and when I take it from there.
I don't know why either but I love Northpark still too. There is something about that place... What the heck is the door? Am I missing some inside family thing??
Jamie- the door is a closet door that was in my room that I shared with my sister. We started having everyone that came over to our house sign it on the inside. There are a lot of memories there.
5 comments:
It's sad but North Park is the one thing that can always make me happy no matter how bad life seems. Anytime I am having a bad day, going to N.P. is first thing Gordon suggest to get me out of my funk.
Ahhhhhhh....Our door! I am so jealous that you have it. Where is it? I want it!!!! Well, at least one of us has it. It is good to see it again. It has been a long time.
Coren- It is sad, but true, Northpark makes me very happy. There is just something about that place- the smell, the sounds, the concrete floor, the stores, the light, everything!
Ally- It is still actually hanging in the same spot- in Bart's mom's room (used to be our room). I am not sure what to do with it if and when I take it from there.
I don't know why either but I love Northpark still too. There is something about that place... What the heck is the door? Am I missing some inside family thing??
Jamie- the door is a closet door that was in my room that I shared with my sister. We started having everyone that came over to our house sign it on the inside. There are a lot of memories there.
Post a Comment