Thursday, May 03, 2007

Cards

I am teaching a class tonight on card making. I have had a request to put a picture of the cards I made on my blog. Those of you that asked- here they are. The first one is a birthday card and the second they can either make it a mother's day or happy spring card. By the way, mom I miss making cards with you on Sunday.


6 comments:

The Reeses said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Reeses said...

tres fabe! Love them-where did you get the birthday music idea-I love it and might just have to copy it (sorry).I love making cards! In fact I made some this afternoon.

Allyson said...

Them is real cute baby! I wanted to talk all hick-e-fide since Kristy was talking all sophisticated like.

Unknown said...

(Note to self: Take more time on the cards I send to Farrah.)

Unknown said...

Thank you, thank you. I can't claim originality for the bird one, I got inspiration from a magazine. And using the happy birthday sheet music was an idea from a card mom made.

Annie, your cards were beautiful! What a fun surprise!

Jennifer (mom of four) said...

Those are great!!

I am one of the GM Girls.