1. Sand Dollars, 2. Italian Bird Stickers, 3. Navity Set from Argentina,
4. Bird Stamps, 5. Tags from France, 6. Sea Shells
oooh. i love the way you put this together. and they're such beautiful pictures.
You collect nativity sets? That is one more thing we have in common!
I love everything you got. It all looks just like you.
Love the bird stickers! Such beautiful things.
Thank you everyone! Annie, I do now collect nativity sets. This is the first in my collection. :)I would love to see yours.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
oooh. i love the way you put this together. and they're such beautiful pictures.
You collect nativity sets? That is one more thing we have in common!
I love everything you got. It all looks just like you.
Love the bird stickers! Such beautiful things.
Thank you everyone! Annie, I do now collect nativity sets. This is the first in my collection. :)
I would love to see yours.
Post a Comment