Do you know I love having a pool? We just got in from spending about 25 minutes in it.
That is the nice thing about having your own pool, you can get in for as short as you want and not feel like it was a waste of time. Also, you don't have to shave your legs every day because no one but your five year old will see them.
We will probably get in later when Bart gets home from work. Some days we swim three or four different times during the day.
Ahhhh, what a life.
7 comments:
I can't wait until our pool is done! Yours is so pretty and blue...Gabe is adorable of course. I love summer too.
I wish I had a pool. Or that I was close enough to use yours.
can't wait to join you.
love the pool....our city pool is $.50 each...so we go many times in a day too. Bonus, I don't have to fill it, or clean it....and I don't bother with the legs either!
Megan, how long will it take to be finished? You are going to LOVE it.
Ally, you could always move here!
Kristy, I can't wait for you to get here.
Sodak angel- I don't have to fill it or clean it either. That is my dh job! :)
Hey I just noticed that your title for your swim post is lovin' summer and my title for my swim post is summer lovin'.
Farrah, where are you?
Post a Comment