Thursday, June 14, 2007

I am inappropriate

I am being censored. Bart thinks my post earlier was completely inappropriate to have on my blog (you know, in case the bishop reads it or something). Not to give in completely, I have moved it further back in my blog so you don't have to look at it when you open my page. If you want a good laugh or want to see how inappropriate I can be, go here.

Just so you can see that I also have a sweet side, here is a picture of the dessert I made today and a picture of my pretty child- he comes from me, so I do have some good in me.

7 comments:

Clinesville said...

I thought the butt post was great!
And those desserts look yummy.

Unknown said...

Don't go changing to try to please me, I love you(in a platonic/blogospere type way) just the way you are.

Allyson said...

Farrah, those look so yummy and cute. I want one NOW!

Allyson said...

Oh and Matt is cute too. It is just that I had a hard time focusing on him while I was drooling over the chocolate chip cookies and ice cream.

Anonymous said...

You gave us all warning about the booty post...if someone chose to scroll down and was offended it was their own fault. I got a good laugh from it.

And Hello! those cookies with ice cream and sprinkles look prettily-yummy

Anonymous said...

Nice butt post. It is my desktop picture at work now.

Unknown said...

Hey James! It is good to hear from you, and by the way, I don't believe you. That wouldn't be allowed at the upstanding establishment where you work.

Hope you are well and taking good care of that wife of yours.