Thursday, June 21, 2007

Where have I been?

So, you wonder where I have been. Here are a few things I have been dealing with this week:

A grouchy baby. See those two new teeth and he has two more coming in.

And this:


A completely bored and onry child who can't seem to clean his room. When does school start?




And this:

A pile of laundry that never ends.


And finally:

TWO, yes I said TWO new puppies.


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for coming back to us. I have been trapped at home for 2 days-going on 3 with no car and no farrah posts.

When i saw the picture of Matt I thought you were going to announce he got some weird disease because it looked like his face had strange sores on it. His teeth are cute.

Luke and Laya are adorable. I can't wait to meet them. Today Tia said when she gets a dog she is naming it Laya also.

Clinesville said...

Tonight, my kids said that their favorite thing was going to your house seeing the dogs and going swimming.

Unknown said...

That is dinner on his face! He is a messy eater, or I am a messy feeder.

Allyson said...

I thought the same thing when I first saw the pic of Matt. We are going through the teething thing at this moment too. Addison has her 2 bottom front teeth but she is getting her 2 "fangs" before her 2 middle teeth on top. It looks funny.

And are you insane? 2 puppies? You are a better woman than I. What inspired that? And I wonder who named them?

And we have missed you. It is good to have you back.

The Acosta Family said...

I need to talk to you about housetraining puppys. I just got one today. HELP!!

diana said...

Those puppies are just the cutest things...I'm officially jealous.

Anonymous said...

tia just saw the pictures of your puppies and she is sooo in love with them.

Allyson said...

I am not showing my kids the pictures of the puppies. That will just give them one more person to add to their list of, "but so and so had a pet!"

Allyson said...

Farrah, just so you know you are making my week really boring.

Unknown said...

You need to combine some of your tasks. Have the puppies lick the babies face clean and do the laundry in the pool!

Unknown said...

Ally- Yes I am insane. Two puppies, but it has worked out really well. I am going to call your kids and tell them that Gabe got TWO puppies so they need to beg their mom for one. And sorry about making your week boring. I pledge to post once a day for the next 7 days. You might get really bored then.

Diana- you can come and see them any time you want.

Kristy- Tia is going to love holding them when she is here. Although they might be a lot bigger by then.

Annie- you are so funny- I am not sure the laundry thing would work, but the puppy thing definitely would. I will have to give it a try. :) My husband even commented on how funny your comment was.