Sunday, June 03, 2007

Sunday Confessions

I have been home from vacation for 4 days and I haven't unpacked a single thing except my toothbrush. Atleast I am brushing my teeth.

I took a nice two hour nap today and then spent the rest of the day in my pajamas.

I ate chocolate chip pancakes for dinner and they were really good.

Let's hear your CONFESSIONS.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm not judging. Our bedding from our camping trip last week is still on the laundry room floor.

Allyson said...

I love it. Now I know I am not the only one. I HATE unpacking from trips. Do you watch Everybody Loves Raymond? My favorite one is the one where they have the suitcase standoff where it sits on the landing of the stairs for weeks, each one waiting for the other to put it away. It is my favorite because I can so relate. In fact we have an empty suitcase on our bedroom floor right now.........

Unknown said...

Thanks Annie!

And Ally, atleast it is empty. I have now unpacked (okay, I am lying- Bart unpacked for us last night) and I am just working on laundry.

I know the rest of you lurking (yes, I know you are here- I stats) here on this blog have some kind of confession to make. Maybe you should confess you read my blog every day and don't comment because you are embarassed to be so interested in my life.

Anonymous said...

I confess this is the second time I have looked at your blog today! What can I say? I just love you.

A good confession..huh...I confess that...hmmm...i seriously can't think of anything. I'll get back to you on that.

Kathy said...

My name is Kathy and I am a blogreaderaholic. Did anyone understand that? I love reading your blog then feel bad cause I have not updated mine. Guess I actually have a life. HA! Ha!

Kathy said...

Confession: #1 the movers are coming in 1 day and I am no where near ready for them.

Unknown said...

Kristy, that is a good confession. I look at your blog 5-6 times a day, just hoping for some new content.

Kathy, get busy packing! Oh, and see I DO have a life...I have lots to blog about.