Nana wants to know where you find these pictures. They are kind of disturbing, in a funny kind of way.
That is just what I was thinking, where DO you find them?
you are so crazy.
I just happened to find them from online news. One of my favorites is Yahoo odd news.
Farrah ave. is in Adabraka Ghana
I also saw one in Niceville, FL and Boston, MA. If I had to choose between the three, I would choose FL.
I saw that dog winning the ugliest dog contest. That lady was sooo happy that her dog was the ugliest.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Nana wants to know where you find these pictures. They are kind of disturbing, in a funny kind of way.
That is just what I was thinking, where DO you find them?
you are so crazy.
I just happened to find them from online news. One of my favorites is Yahoo odd news.
Farrah ave. is in Adabraka Ghana
I also saw one in Niceville, FL and Boston, MA. If I had to choose between the three, I would choose FL.
I saw that dog winning the ugliest dog contest. That lady was sooo happy that her dog was the ugliest.
Post a Comment