Sunday, June 24, 2007

Sunday Confessions

  • Gabe had a 101.5 fever and was throwing up, so I stayed home from church
  • I am sitting here in my swimsuit, although I haven't been swimming at all today- I thought about going, but changed my mind
  • I had a York Peppermint Patty for breakfast
  • Gabe has been sleeping in the guest bed for days, because I sold his bed on craiglist and his new bunk beds (got those on craigslist too) are still sitting in the garage
  • Matt has been sleeping on pink flower sheets because I haven't put his clean fish sheets back on his bed yet

There you have it, my Sunday confessions. What do you need to get off your chest? No judging here people.

14 comments:

Allyson said...

Love the new header. You are so talented. My confession? I told my husband and kids no TV, computer or video games today. I am in my scrapbook room right now with the door closed trying to hurry before someone finds me. Better go!

Clinesville said...

I only made it through 3/4 of sacrament today.
I have had 2 naps so far.
At one point I had 4 people massaging my feet at the same time.
I've eaten 2, count them 2 chocolate bars.

Megan said...

I'll play. I found out I was pregnant on Wednesday. I just barely called my mom last night. I've had 2 miscarraiges since November, so I can't get excited yet. The doc wants to see me in 1.5 weeks....so I think I'll be a little reserved about the whole thing until then. The baby will never know, will he/she?

Megan said...

Also - I'm dying to tell SOMEONE, but I don't want all our family knowing, since I don't want the false hope, excitement, etc. So that's why I'm posting it here...Farrah and I have discussed this all recently. So I knew she'd understand.

ps Farrah - I want to go swimming too.

Anonymous said...

While scott was out of town for two days this week, I fed the kids mac and cheese for dinner and once they were in bed I had my dinner-ice cream.

I laid in bed for four hours in the middle of the day yesterday sleeping and reading.

Clinesville said...

make that 3 chocolate bars.

Allyson said...

Coren, you are going to pop out an addict.

Megan-Hi. How are you? I was reading this and I thought, who is Megan and I clicked on your name and then your blog and there you were. I haven't seen you in so long. Congratulations on the pregnancy. I hope everything goes well for you.

Megan said...

Hey Allyson- I've had fun reading Farrah's blog and and catching up on your family. I click over to yours once in a while too! You guys always make me smile!

Unknown said...

Hey everyone. Thanks for your confessions- you made me feel better.

Megan- congrats. I am sure it is hard to be excited because you are worried, that is completely normal. I hope everything goes well. Let me know what the doctor says.

Anonymous said...

Wish you would have told me first Megan...

Anonymous said...

I was flipping channels on the t.v. the other day and on the spanish station there was some spanish girls in bikinis and I was slow to change the channel

Allyson said...

that was funny James. And I am about tired of the anonymous thing.

Anonymous said...

who is James?

Allyson said...

James is Megan's husband.