Thursday, July 12, 2007

The reason...

The reason I am not allowed to play boy games:

Bart makes fun of how I play with boy toys "like a girl"

The reason I am allowed to have boys:

8 comments:

Clinesville said...

That's how I play with action figures too!

Anonymous said...

never seen cheerleader action figures before. And you do make cute boys!

The Acosta Family said...

Your boys are cute. You crack me up Farrah. I would never even think to make action figures do cheerleading. It probably comes from your cheerleading past.

Anonymous said...

That's pretty funny Farrah! I am not sure that the action figures look right doning the splits! You crack me up, too Farrah!

SoDak Angel said...

Oh yeah....you are allowed to have many, many, many boys....he couldn't be more precious.

Allyson said...

Hey! I'm Back! That first picture made me laugh so much that a little tear came out of my eye. And you do make extreemly CUTE boys!

The Stars at Night...Deep in the Heart of Texas said...

I love how you play games, it's how I play too. I also love the blog about how Gabe wants a $20 instead. Smart little guy. Lets get together next week and meet at a park or zoo or something.

Allyson said...

I am still laughing at the action figures.