Whow, I wouldn't be caught dead in any of that stuff!!!
ooh-thanks for sharing. have you ever looked at the satorialist blog (there is a link on my blog)? I love it.D-i was thinking those were some cute clothes.
LOL, I know you were Kristy-pooh, but sometimes you like weird stuff like that...it reminds you of your wanna be skater days. :)
yeah I just could not wear that stuff, yall are weird!
I think some of them are cute too Kristy. And yes, I love the satorialist blog.And Kathy, I didn't say I could wear that stuff, just that it was cute.
Where is Trinny and Suzanna when you need them?!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Whow, I wouldn't be caught dead in any of that stuff!!!
ooh-thanks for sharing. have you ever looked at the satorialist blog (there is a link on my blog)? I love it.
D-i was thinking those were some cute clothes.
LOL, I know you were Kristy-pooh, but sometimes you like weird stuff like that...it reminds you of your wanna be skater days. :)
yeah I just could not wear that stuff, yall are weird!
I think some of them are cute too Kristy. And yes, I love the satorialist blog.
And Kathy, I didn't say I could wear that stuff, just that it was cute.
Where is Trinny and Suzanna when you need them?!
Post a Comment