Gabe is set for going back to school. Thanks to his very generous Nana and Aunt Dandy, I think the kid has everything he needs for the entire year.
We still went shopping this weekend just for the fun of it, plus we had to get him some shoes. That is ALL we have to get him. We are so grateful to Nana and Dandy for getting the kid hooked up.
8 comments:
Wow, that would be nice!
Did I just count 10 pairs of pants??? Or are some of them shorts? How nice. Can Nana and Dandy come shop for me next year. I will pay them. We just finished up the last of our school shopping today. I don't know why I take the kids and let them pick their own stuff. Especially Emily. Well, I know why, she won't wear what I pick out. Can't wait for teen years!
There are 4 pairs of jeans, 6 pairs of shorts, and 2 pairs of cargo pants. And there are something like 11 shirts. Plus underwear and socks. They also bought his backpack and lunchbox.
Truth is, I love shopping and so does Bart. We spent Friday night and most of Saturday shopping. We didn't have to buy much, but we did buy a few things. We bought some stuff for Matty too.
he has more jeans than me. Yep. you read that right.
And me. Sad. My kids have more jeans than me. I hate buying jeans.
I defiantly have more jeans. They just don't happen to fit me.
Hello, SCORE!!
That is some major booty.
Gabe is going to be stylin fo sho!
Do you like how I'm getting "hip" for the "schoolers"? Oh yeah, that's right.
Wow - that is so generous!! And what a great help not to have to shop with the kids!
Post a Comment