Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Help me...

Today is super busy.

I have a huge stamp order to pick up. I have to get them all ready to ship. The missionaries are coming over for dinner tonight. I need to go to the grocery store. I have to clean my house. I have no clean clothes, because our washer is broken. I have a Relief Society presidency meeting tonight and have to get the information ready for the newsletter and come up with a thought to share.

So what can you help me with? Not much, but you could tell me something quick and easy to fix for dinner and you could give me a thought to share at my meeting tonight.

Come on, help me, please.

14 comments:

Megan said...

Farrah - the missionaries aren't picky. Just pick up some pizza. Then you won't have to spend time in the kitchen...cooking, or make a trip to the store.

Unknown said...

Megan, that is a great idea. I never thought of serving them pizza!

Truegrit said...

Farrah - have Bartie make chili-cheese dogs and chips. Desert oreo ice cream shakes.

Anonymous said...

Farrah- send your laundry to our house,we don't mind. -Nana

Anonymous said...

Here is a thought for you to share on service:

"Stretching our souls in service helps us to rise above our cares, concerns, and challenges. As we focus our energies on lifting the burdens of others, something miraculous happens. Our own burdens diminish. We become happier. There is more substance to our lives."

Elder David S. Baxter
Of the Seventy

Unknown said...

You guys are AWESOME. Thanks!

Clinesville said...

Now I feel bad about having the boys play at your house.
Oh, and I always serve pizza to the missionaries.

Unknown said...

Coren-Don't feel bad! They kept Gabe busy which allowed me to get lots of stuff done!

Allyson said...

So I have been gone all day and you are probably not going to read this before dinner but you could have them eat outside in your back yard and then you don't have to clean house.

And Nana, I was just wondering if you would you mind if I sent MY laundry to your house?

Kathy said...

I read it too late, but good luck with everything!

Unknown said...

Pizza went over great! Thanks Megan. And Kristy the quote was perfect. Thanks!

Ally- the reason why Nana says to bring the laundry over is because Memo will do it. She's not volunteering her services, she is voluteering her mother's. :)

Anonymous said...

Now Farrah-don't give out family secrets! Nana

Allyson -I,ah,Memo will do your laundry any time you want. She really likes to do laundry. Can you belive she even likes to fold it too!

Truegrit said...

Poor Memo..., she's always doing laundry. Funny thing is she likes doing it because it means she is making things easier for you.

Allyson said...

Ok, I'm boxin' it up. ☺