Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Happy Hump Day

Why I can't wait for the weekend:
  1. It is a long weekend. Gabe and Bart both have Monday off- it's Labor Day. Which also means it will be a shorter week next week. I love when Bart doesn't have to go to work and I am interested to see if I will love it just as much when Gabe doesn't have to go to school.
  2. Matthew has been sick and I can't wait for Bart to share in the daily baby duties.
  3. I get to sleep in. This first week of school is killing me. It really isn't the getting up early, it's the staying up late working and then having to get up early.
  4. Hopefully we will get our washer fixed.....or buy a new one.
  5. We are having a super swim party on Saturday.

What are you looking forward to this weekend?

8 comments:

Megan said...

We are leaving tomorrow to go camping at the Grand Canyon. We've never been there OR been camping with our kids. So, while I won't be getting a lot of sleep, we are excited. AND it's 20 degrees cooler up there - only in the mid 80s which is a welcome relief to the 110 degree weather we are having this week. We are coming home Sunday so we have an extra day to rest before the week starts!

Unknown said...

That sounds like so much fun! I wish there was somewhere cooler nearby. It is so hot here!

Clinesville said...

I am so looking forward to sleeping in this weekend...my bed is calling to me.
My sweet husband is turning 30 on Sunday.
My nephew is being blessed on Sunday, so I get to skip out on Church.
On second thought, I don't want the weekend to come, it'll be too crazy pluse all the kid's will be at home.

diana said...

I second Coren on the sleeping in thing...I'm looking forward to not having any plans on Saturday or Monday.

Allyson said...

Hey! Gordon and Zac have the same B-day. My baby is turning 10. I can't believe it. We are having a swim party for him on Friday. We are going to do something fun this weekend. We just don't know what yet.

Kathy said...

Steve is flying to Utah to visit his sisters and the kids and I are hanging out with my mom & Kelly.

Anonymous said...

We are buying a new matress this weekend. I am so looking forward to sleeping on a brand new matress. I just might iron my sheets for the occasion.

I am also looking forward to going to the temple with scott.

The Acosta Family said...

We are going to stop by the beach on Saturday and swim. Brandon just got his cast off yesterday, and now he wants to get wet before they put the other one on. Also, we are going to have fajitas with some friends from church on Monday. By the way, does Gabe (or like Pedro calls him Gaby) like school now?