Friday, August 24, 2007
Rescue me
Someone please rescue me from this monstrous thing that has been attached to me since 2 a.m. last night. Oh please! HELP ME! I don't know who this child is, but I want my sweet child back.
ALL day he has been crying and whining and on my lap, attached to my hip, grabbing my leg. I had to run a ton of errands today and every time someone would smile and talk to him he would grunt and give them a look that said, "Don't talk to me!" What is his problem.
Oh THANK YOU, his dad just walked in the door.
By the way, the mess you see behind him is the what he pulled out of the desk drawers while pitchin' a fit because I wasn't picking him up. Oh, and he is NOT smiling in these pictures. Trust me, I haven't seen one smile all day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Oh!! Poor mom and baby! :) He must not be feeling well - that's when my kids get clingy. It's so hard to do anything when Katie is sick. Porter will watch movies or whatever, but Katie wants to be held all day! Hope you're able to get something done now that his dad is home!
He looks tired and if it is anything like Spencer it is his teeth that are bothering him, try some orajel or tylenol.
Just remember--this too shall pass. One day, not too awfully far away, you will be wishing that you had that sweet little boy back at home. Sometimes I do but I do remember how hard it was being a mother of small children. Probably the best thing to do is just pray a lot and when dad is home---run like crazy out the door. Don't tell anyone where you are going. Just kidding, Bart!!!! Hang in there, mom.
Sounds like Farrah needs a vacation! Wouldn't that be nice?
Even just to stay in a hotel over-night all by yourself, that would be the life!
Those are cute pictures. Sorry. You probably don't think so. But one day you will.
Coren reminded me of one time when Zac and Em were little and I was about to lose it. Steve made a hotel reservation and sent me away for the night. It was nice. I had forgotten all about that. What a sweet honey.
Oh and BTW, the song Rescue Me is now going through my head.
'Cause I'm loney and I'm blue, I need you and your love too, come on and rescue me. Come on baby and rescue me....
Hey Ally, you posted your last comment at your favorite time. 11:11
Oh, and thanks everyone for your support. We had a much better night and already having a good start this morning.
Hey, look at that, I didn't even notice.
Post a Comment