Sunday, September 16, 2007

Eyebrow Threading for Kristy

Here is how it works. It is really cool/

10 comments:

Allyson said...

That was a pretty long dang demonstration.

I was getting my hair done once and the girl next to me was getting her whole face done this way and it was really FREAKIN' ME OUT to have to sit and watch. I will stick with waxing, thanks.

Anonymous said...

ahhh-i only watched about 30 seconds because i was getting sick to my stomache watching it. I don't know what they were doing but it freaked me out.

Kathy said...

I have heard of this but never had it done. I wonder how bad it hurts, cause waxing sucks!

Clinesville said...

I am a little afraid to get it done now. How bad does it really hurt?

Unknown said...

It really isn't bad. If you can get them waxed, you can get them threaded. It just shocked me the first time because I wasn't expecting any pain at all.

The Acosta Family said...

Ok. I had mine waxed. That video looked way to painful!

The Acosta Family said...

You know what, my neighbor down the street does this in her house. It is going like $7 or $12. I am too scared to do it though.

Ashley said...

I want laser, but they won't(or can't) do it on light hair..e.i. readheads and light blondes

Unknown said...

Acosta- you should have your neighbor do it for you! It is about the same pain as waxing.

Ashley- why won't they do laser removal on light hair. No wait, don't tell me, I will google it! :)

Anonymous said...

That looks pretty cool! Next time I go down to Houston I am going to get it done by Kim's neighbor.