Monday, September 17, 2007

I ♥ GOOGLE

I "google" (isn't it interesting that Google which is a website or noun has turned into a verb) just about everything.

When I want to know if there are such things as pink lemons, I google it. When I want to figure out my dad's joke, I quickly google it, and before he is finished, I have the anwer. He still hasn't figured out how I always steal his thunder with what he believes is my infinite wisdom on all things. When I need to figure out some cool new term I hear a teenager use, I google it. When I need some interesting picture to put on my blog, I google it.

I thought it would be fun to google my family's names and see what images I could come up with. Here are people with their exact names (first and last)

This is my sister Kristy:

Here is a younger and older picture of my father:

My mother is such a lovely lady:



My brother Sam has really aged on his mission:



Lauren why are you holding out on me? Take me on the red carpet with you. You know I am your favorite sister:



My sister Allyson- not too different from the real one:

Next up my in laws and friends.





11 comments:

Alicia said...

Crazy? No, Fast? If you can do it the middle of a joke and beat your Dad to the punch- Yes! I looked up my name too. You make web surfing an art.

Megan said...

I like googling stuff too. I saw on a board where you google your name and then the word needs - so google "Megan needs" and you come up with some pretty funny answers.

The Acosta Family said...

They is too funny! I assume Ally has not seen it yet?! Is that Alicia Garland?

Alicia said...

Yup!!!! It's me. Who's there?

Anonymous said...

man I look good. and farrah you are crazy. A good crazy.

Unknown said...

Thanks Alicia, I am amazing when it comes to web surfing. I can find anything and anyone! It makes me so happy to see you commenting. And where is your blog?

Megan- I tried your suggestion. Now I have another post in the works

Acosta Family- I am waiting for Ally to say something, but maybe she is ignoring me

Kristy- you are hot!

Allyson said...

Well, thank you. I am lookin' mighty fine these days!

Hello Alicia, long time no see.

I have always thought if I go on Who Wants to be a Millionare I would have you Farrah as my phone a friend cause you could google the answer really fast.

The Acosta Family said...

Alicia - it's me Kim, Farrah's cousin. How are you? Where is your blog?

Alicia said...

Hi Kim. Hi Allyson. Blogs are great, and so am I but I don't think the combination will combine in the future anytime soon, but thanks for all the interest.

The Acosta Family said...

Alicia, don't be a party pooper.

Allyson said...

Farrah, where is your pic?