Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Farrah needs...

Being the google geek I am, I took my friend Megan's suggestion to type my name in google followed by "needs". Here is what I came up with when typing "Farrah needs":

  • Farrah needs to add one more detail about Native American pyramids
  • Farrah needs a lil help though Jaclyn looks amazing
  • farrah needs to lose her gut (I think they were really talking about me)
  • Farrah needs a vocal coach. Bad. (this is true- I shouldn't be singing)
  • Farrah needs a life
  • Farrah needs to sit her behind down
  • Farrah needs our help!
  • Farrah needs her medication adjusted
  • Farrah needs a home without small children but older kids are ok
  • All Farrah needs is a broomstick
  • farrah needs to swallow her pride and drink some ginger tea. With honey.
  • Farrah needs a quiet home, and please. use caution, she can be quite testy.
  • Farrah needs money and becomes a stripper and guess where she decides to work

and my favorite:

  • Anyone chasing Farrah needs to get their eyes examined. .... i think farrah needs... a paper bag over her head.

Try it on your name. I am interested to see what you come up with.

14 comments:

diana said...

The best ones for my name are: Diana needs fixing and Diana needs space.

Megan said...

-Megan needs a summer intern
-MEGAN needs to be in someones arms
-Megan needs a healthy and safe living environment
-Megan needs a job
-Megan needs our prayers
-Megan needs a loving home - after being without a family for almost a year
-Megan needs a very quiet home in a place with few or no thunder storms and lots of sunshine. ...

Allyson said...

How fun! I want to do it. Later though, I don't have time now.

My favorite of yours is the broomstick one.

Lindsey said...

Okay- I'll stop being selfish...
Lucky for me - there is a "fabulous" star with a similar name so mine are quite amusing...

Lindsey needs to raise money to help with her expenses
...to take breaks to use the water fountain or bathroom
...to clean house
...a Clone
...to stop thinking the world revolves around her
...to go back to a red head
...some jail time to go along with her rehab time

and the list continues... THanks for the entertainment - looks like people know quite well what I need! :)

Kathy said...

Kathy needs:
to give herself a break
to be back on the red carpet
needs help
I would say those are pretty accurate! How fun!

Alicia said...

Alicia needs:
a weave, a job, new clothes, to challenge herself, & scissors, paper and crayons!

The Acosta Family said...

Kim needs
-to take off the gloves.
-some guinea pigs.
-to shut up!!
-to talk.
-some hints.

The Reeses said...

kristy needs:
"help"

"to be pinned to the front of your shirt"

"advice for her friend"

Ashley said...

Ashley needs "an escape" and "a socialite life." Ain't it the truth!

Anonymous said...

Candice needs
-to be adopted
-help
-mac 'n' cheese
and my favorite is
-needs to give you all a hug right now!

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone for participating! So fun to see what you came up with.

The Acosta Family said...

Farrah,
Aren't you glad you have more than 5 bloggers now?! And, we got Candi to join in the fun!

Unknown said...

WAHOO! I love all the participation. Thanks gals.

Tonia said...

Here's my list finally:
Tonia needs:
- a change
- to go home!
- to capture you so I can pet you.
- to reorganize her week to allow a bit more time for her.
- a little bit of a club to fill in the Mondays and Tuesdays. (I don't know what that means)
- needs to be tested.
And my favorite:
Tonia needs significant improvement!