Thursday, September 27, 2007

Happy Birthday to my BFF

Happy Birthday to my best friend.

I love him. I see him everyday. We spend so much time together. He is smart, funny, resourceful, loyal and always seems to know exactly what I need. He is introduces me to new and exciting people and places.

In life, sometimes we are friends with people because they make us look better when we are with them. Sometimes we are friends with them because we need them. Sometimes we are friends with them because they more well connected them we are. Yes, I am friends with him for all of these reasons.
I use him. It is true, but he doesn't seem to mind. He has unconditional love for me and never tires of me pushing his buttons or leaving him to go to off to one of the fun places he introduced me to. He is a good friend.
He turns 9 today. So happy birthday my friend. I look forward to many more enjoyable years together.

9 comments:

Allyson said...

I was trying so hard to figure out who's b-day it was. You are googley goofy.

Does that mean it's ok to eat cake today?

Unknown said...

It was yesterday. But since you missed it, yes eat some cake!

Anonymous said...

i will take any excuse to eat cake.

Allyson said...

You can't post a b-day announcement at 10:44 PM and expect us to do something about it THAT DAY.

The Acosta Family said...

I am a little slow. Even when I saw the huge Google sign, I kept thinking. Duhhh!!

lauren said...

before I finished reading the blog I was googling famous b- days

Ashley said...

That is too funny....I thought you were taking about your DH. See, this is why your blog makes me SMILE.

Kathy said...

Yes I thought you were talking about Bart cause you said "He" & "best friend" but then saw the "google" and started to laugh.

Amber said...

That was very clever...Had me thinking! You are too funny!