MUCH BETTER! He is so cute. I can't believe he is starting to walk!
What a cutie!!!!
Holy Cow, he is already starting to walk! What a big boy! And such a handsome one!
Oh my gosh I think he is the most adorable thing. He and Spencer should be twins cause they do everything at the same time. Spencer will take two steps then fall down.
He is so cute! This picture is better than the monkey!!
somehow i missed these when i checked your blog this morning. He is just adorable. i can't believe he is starting to take steps.
i just looked at the b&w pic of him again and i just want to eat him!!!!!
He is beautiful, Farrah. I too missed these yesterday when I checked your blog.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
MUCH BETTER! He is so cute. I can't believe he is starting to walk!
What a cutie!!!!
Holy Cow, he is already starting to walk! What a big boy! And such a handsome one!
Oh my gosh I think he is the most adorable thing. He and Spencer should be twins cause they do everything at the same time. Spencer will take two steps then fall down.
He is so cute! This picture is better than the monkey!!
somehow i missed these when i checked your blog this morning. He is just adorable. i can't believe he is starting to take steps.
i just looked at the b&w pic of him again and i just want to eat him!!!!!
He is beautiful, Farrah. I too missed these yesterday when I checked your blog.
Post a Comment