that picture makes me NOT look forward to nursing more than I already am (or aren't?). I didn't LOVE it with Katie, and Porter couldn't. But I'm pretty sure I'll do it again...and be like Farrah. Ugh.
I should say, first off, I love nursing Matthew and I am grateful I have been able to. It is just recently starting to wear me down and he is still so demanding.
Ashley, I really just happened onto that picture. I think I typed in "funny monkey" or something like that. I saw it and thought, oh I know how that mama feels.
Farrah - sorry, I hope I didn't mean that you don't like it. I enjoyed it with Katie in the beginning too. Then I got thrush really bad and couldn't clear it up so I had to wean her at 9.5 months. I was VERY ready by then, cuz I was in so much pain. So my last memory of it is very painful. Bottles are so easy, they can go anywhere, anytime. Nursing takes more time and energy....so I know exactly how you feel.
9 comments:
I should have know better than to make a request or suggestion. Lesson learned.
And we don't need to know about all the different levels.
Was that little monkey suppose to be Bart?
I am so sorry that was crude!
that was crude coren.
but not surprising (i wish i could spell check that last word)
that picture makes me NOT look forward to nursing more than I already am (or aren't?). I didn't LOVE it with Katie, and Porter couldn't. But I'm pretty sure I'll do it again...and be like Farrah. Ugh.
Maybe you could post a cute picture of your boys. Please?
Man, how did you google that picture? I have felt "pulled" in many directions, at many times in my life.
I should say, first off, I love nursing Matthew and I am grateful I have been able to. It is just recently starting to wear me down and he is still so demanding.
Ashley, I really just happened onto that picture. I think I typed in "funny monkey" or something like that. I saw it and thought, oh I know how that mama feels.
Farrah - sorry, I hope I didn't mean that you don't like it. I enjoyed it with Katie in the beginning too. Then I got thrush really bad and couldn't clear it up so I had to wean her at 9.5 months. I was VERY ready by then, cuz I was in so much pain. So my last memory of it is very painful. Bottles are so easy, they can go anywhere, anytime. Nursing takes more time and energy....so I know exactly how you feel.
Post a Comment