Friday, October 05, 2007

Before I die....

Why do I have a picture of Michelangelo's David on my blog? A few years ago, okay, it was more like 8 years now (where do the years go?), I created a list of things to do before I die. Seeing David up close and in person is one of them.

How many of those things have I crossed off my list? Not many. I'm not really sure though because I put the list away and haven't looked at it in a while.

Fast forward to today. I came across this blog about creating a Life List. It inspired me to go find my list, dust it off, add to it, and get busy working on it.

Look for my Life List to be blogged very soon. Maybe you can help me figure out how to start crossing things off it.

In the mean time, start working on yours. I can't wait to hear about your ultimate to do list! I am off to find my list right now.

10 comments:

Lindsey said...

that's funny - just last night i was thinking of making a 100 things to do before i die list... hope you've gotten lots of things crossed off. don't know if i'll ever get around to making my list!

Allyson said...

That is such a great idea. Thanks for sharing it with us. Sometimes we get so caught up in doing the unimportant things we forget about the things we want to do that are important. I think I will just sit myself down and make a list. Thanks again!

diana said...

Farrah, I was watching Samantha Brown's travel show last night and she went to Italy and saw the David...they were up close and personal, I think that was good enough for me! :)
So my advice, just watch more travel shows.

Unknown said...

Lindsey- it is good to hear fomr you!

Ally- I am interested in hearing your list

Diana, you're funny.

Megan said...

I've read your list before - can't remember where. Maybe in college? Anyway, I think it's a great idea too. We lose ourselves to being mom, wife, homemaker, housekeeper, etc that we forget what our dreams and highest ambitions are!

Ashley said...

I think that is a really good idea. It may take me forever to do mine.

Kathy said...

Thanks for the idea! I have started my list and can't wait to do some of them. Can't wait to see your list!

Anonymous said...

I made a list in college and it is funny because some of the things on the list don't interest me as much.

Amber said...

I want to make a list...I'll do that.

The Stars at Night...Deep in the Heart of Texas said...

I'm totally going to write one out. One on my list will be to drive on the Autobaun in a BMW...