- Last night I went to bed a 9 p.m. I actually fell asleep but got woken up by a call around 10 p.m. (I won't mention any names, but normally you can call me at that time and I haven't even thought of bed) and didn't fall back asleep until midnight. I couldn't leave the bed as I promised Bart I wouldn't and every time I tried to sneak out, he woke up and caught me. So I laid wide awake, listening to him snore while thinking about all the things I should be doing.
- We had a very lovely rain this morning. Too bad I didn't get to stay in bed and enjoy it. Instead I was out tromping (is that a word? I am too tired to look it up) around to Gabe's school, to the gym, to the store, back to Gabe's school, and so on
- I am tired
- The reason I am up this late tonight is because I am working. I have had about 20 orders in the last 3 days and haven't had time to take care of them. Not to mention all the special requests I still have to do. YEAH! My business is doing well.
- Did I mention I am ready to go to bed?
- I can't find my makeup bag. I think Bart did something with it- this is my excuse for everything that is lost. So I didn't put makeup on today. I hope I didn't scare too many people
- I put my laundry away- finally!
- Kristy, I want you to know I just got finished backing up my work files. I haven't done it in weeks and I did it because I heard your voice in my head telling me I needed to
- I am tired
- I am going to bed now. It is 1:10 a.m. (CST). Talk to you later today.
Thursday, October 04, 2007
Midnight Musings
It is way past midnight. I wish I were in bed. I am about to go to bed, but I thought I needed to post something for you, my loyal readers, since it has been a few days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
You need an assistant! Or maybe a helper monkey. I think the helper monkey is the best idea, then you don't have to pay them.
Oh, a helper monkey would be great. Do you know where I can get one of those?
I seem to always be up late. I think it is because I want ME time. Everyone is sleeping and I want to ENJOY THE SILENCE! I am happy for you that business is good. How early should I put in an order for Christmas gifts?
Ashley, you could put in an order any time for Christmas. (Sorry for answering for you Farrah)
Farrah- I don't know how you can stay up that late, I would have to sleep way in the next morning to function.
Sorry, I miss read. I don't know how early! I'll mind my own business next time.
Ashley,
I state in my store that the stamps take about two weeks to ship. Normally I get them shipped faster, but around Christmas, I will definitely plan for it taking me two weeks to ship from the time your approve your proof.
Oh and Coren you don't have to mind your own business. I am always answering for you on your blog.
why does the " you must have done something with my makeup" or whatever you cant find blame thing sound so familar ? when does a guy even touch a makeup bag? (ok so I know there are some , not that theres anything wrong with that ) but any ways Farrah I feel that blame trait is hereditary I know someone close to you who has experienced it for many years {not that theres anything wrong with that }.
maybe bart is hiding your makeup bag so he can see you in your natural state of beauty.
I am so proud of you for listening to my little voice in your head. It knows what it is talking about.
I like to stay up late to enjoy the peace and quiet also. I don't ever get any peace and quiet when any of my children are awake.
Dad, the truth is, Bart normally does do something with my things. He doesn't like clutter (I know I inherited that trait) and he tends to pick things up and put them places. One of his favorite places- the trash.
Okay, so I found my makeup bag after not looking too hard and it wasn't Bart who put it there. I am sorry for blaming him. In fact, he really has gotten much better about not touching my things.
That is so funny when you said that dad because when I read it I thought, "She sounds just like mom. Blaming her husband when she can't find something." You do have to admit you have thrown away a good deal of her "Stuff", "Crap" whatever you choose to call it. If Farrah inherited the blame gene, I inherited the trash/lie about it gene. My kids are always wondering where their "stuff", "crap" whatever you choose to call it, went to.
Farrah I am so glad your business is doing so well. One of these days I am really going to order something.
Allyson-you should hold out for a stamp for Christmas.
I have been out of foundation for like a week and keep forgetting to order more (I still use Mary Kay!). So I try to use a little bit on the bad spots and savor the rest. Good thing it's conference weekend - then I still have another week before I have to go to church - which is really the only day I do all my makeup and my hair on the same day! :)
BTW - reading your posts make me tired. I don't know where you get the energy to do all that you do. I feel like I do a lot - and wish I had more time to just sit....but you - my goodness. I crash at 10 at the latest! I want a Christmas stamp too....I'm excited about that! :)
Would it be rude to make a request?
Farrah, for Christmas from you I would like....
I am the one in charge of drawing names for our family....
I do that a lot....with the dots and all.....
Post a Comment