Sunday, October 07, 2007

Sunday Confessions


  • I don't feel like doing Sunday confessions today- that is my one and only confession

12 comments:

Megan said...

You're funny. Thanks for doing the post. I don't really have anything to say either except that i have a pounding headache and just want to go to bed.

Clinesville said...

-I pigged out all weekend and now I feel gross.
-I totally fell asleep during conference today...twice!
-I am dreaming of The STATE Fair corndogs as I type and I still feel gross.
-I am disapointed in Farrah for not having any good confessions.

Kidding!

Ashley said...

Yesterday was really exhausting for some reason. I felt the great spiritual renewal conference always brings and the disappointment of a regressing potty trainee. I spent most the day holding a warm, crying baby as her eye teeth tried coming in....so not much to confess here either.

Megan said...

-I make my 2.5 year old go get her own diapers when she needs to be changed. If it's a stinky one, I'll change it, otherwise, I have her do the pull-ups herself. Maybe she'll get tired of it and decide she wants to potty train.

-Sometimes when my kids are whiny or fighting in the car, I turn up the music really loud so I can't hear them.

-My son is going on week 2 of fall break. Need I say more?

-I still have a headache this morning. Is 9am too early for a Diet Coke? Too bad I don't have any. James wants me to stop while I'm prego - but I think I'll stop on the way to the grocery store this morning and get one.

Allyson said...

I kept trying to come up with a good confession, but I can't think of one. That I can share. Last week the most embarrassing thing ever possible happened to me. And I am still freaking out about it (I know, me? Freak out?) but I can't even tell anyone about it but Steve. Oh, and I might could tell you and Kristy. But not here. It's pretty bad.

Kathy said...

oh come on Ally spill the beans! You know you want to tell us. You can't say something like that and not share.

Allyson said...

Oh yes I can! Trust me. You don't really want me to share.

Farrah, I was in the bathroom last night when I was getting ready for bed and I thought about what you told me I should do yesterday "Um, I'm just going to be back here for a while..." and I started laughing out loud. Steve wanted to know why I was laughing at myself in the bathroom. I told him and he said, "YOU TOLD YOUR SISTER!?"

Allyson said...

The whole thing is your fault anyway Farrah!

Unknown said...

I am so sorry Ally! It really is my fault.

Kathy said...

You are torturing those of us that are not Farrah and don't know what you are talking about. can you give us a hint!

Unknown said...

Did you tell tell Steve that it was my idea in the first place?

Allyson said...

yes i did