I hear ya!
"Crinkle my nose" what a song! That's what they should call it!
My sister put it on her wedding video. It is a haapy, make you feel good song.
Cute song!!
love her voice, had never heard that song, I must be buried under a shell.
I like that song too. Is it on a commercial or something?
Great song!!! I love music that makes me feel happy, feel good music.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I hear ya!
"Crinkle my nose" what a song! That's what they should call it!
My sister put it on her wedding video. It is a haapy, make you feel good song.
Cute song!!
love her voice, had never heard that song, I must be buried under a shell.
I like that song too. Is it on a commercial or something?
Great song!!! I love music that makes me feel happy, feel good music.
Post a Comment