If you leave a message on my phone, you should be careful what you say. I might post it on my blog for the whole world to hear. Or for my 5 readers to hear.
This is a message from my mother in law. She left it a few weeks ago when the Cowboys beat the Bills. I told her I was going to put it on my blog because I laugh so hard every time I listen to it.
So be afraid! Or don't leave me a message. I normally don't listen to them any ways. Oh, and if you wonder why Bart is such a fanatical Cowboy's fan.... well, you won't wonder anymore once you hear this.
Click here to hear it
This is a message from my mother in law. She left it a few weeks ago when the Cowboys beat the Bills. I told her I was going to put it on my blog because I laugh so hard every time I listen to it.
So be afraid! Or don't leave me a message. I normally don't listen to them any ways. Oh, and if you wonder why Bart is such a fanatical Cowboy's fan.... well, you won't wonder anymore once you hear this.
Click here to hear it
9 comments:
Farrah Ann Snow Maldonado I can not believe you put that on! Nana
Sorry, I am running out of blogging material and it was just too great to not post. It makes Matt laugh everytime I play it- that should make you happy. :)
Hi.lar.i.ous! You just don't mess with Cowboys fans!
I'm so mad I can't get it to work. I will have to call you so you can play it for me.
And look at you, you bloggin' fool! 2 posts in one day! Before you were down to 2 a month.
Ally- I actually wrote another post today, but thought I should saved it for another day. I don't want to worry you people.
that is too good. I totally get bart now. I think i want to go leave you a message now.
I got it to work on Steve's computer. Very funny.
That is great and even better because it is from a Grandma!
Post a Comment