A high school teacher killed a raccoon with a nail gun after discovering the planned subject of a skinning demonstration was alive.
There are some backwards people in Alabama, because what is more white trash than killing a raccoon with a nail gun and what school teaches you how to skin an animal?
- And just in case you need the information, here is a link that tells you how to skin a raccoon
- Oh, and this guy is selling 150 skinned raccoons. They are frozen and have not been fleshed and you will be responsible for shipping charges
- Want to know how to make a great fashion accessory out of that road kill? Here you go
- Also, I think raccoon makes a great alternative to turkey on Thanksgiving, so here are some recipes you can try out. My favorite- Roasted Raccoon and Yams

19 comments:
thank you for grossing me out.
I actually clicked on the "Roasted Raccoon and Yams" recipe. When I was reading it a little bit of throw up came into my mouth.
Nasty!
Farrah, you're crazy!
You are too funny!
Gross!
And, Um........I have relatives from Alabama.
I can't believe that I just made that a public statement.
Tonia- I am not surprised :)
Never been to Alabama, never want to go there.
Maybe the nail gun was the closet lethal weapon. Would he still be in trouble if he would have hit it with a school book or choked it with his bare hands? That's a funny image. Man vs. Raccoon!
go to you tube and type in racoon recipes , then click on to racoon recipe Grits documentary for a hillbilly treat, or for Diana a mesquite family home video
Dad- you are so funny! You ARE keeping up with our blogs. That was an obsure reference you picked up from Kristy's blog. Nice one!
Hi Annie!
It is so nice to see you.
Tonia is it Uncle Snooky?
Earl, you're so mean and hateful...but funny!
p.s. Farrah you take after your daddy
HEE HEE! Diana just said you are mean and hateful!
Dad, I don't even want to know how you know that there are such things on youtube.
ally , since farrah and I are so much alike our intelligence is at a superior level , all you have to do is say, oh she is blogging about racoons and racoon recipes then you simply go to you tube and type in "racoon recipes " and there it is .....
Yeah, Ally. Come on! How hard is that?
Post a Comment