Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Fact: I want to wear my boots

FACTS:
Today is November 13th.
It is currently 80 degrees outside.
My air conditioner is on as I type this.
I am tired of high electric bills.
My children are wearing shorts.
It is still okay to wear sandals outside.
Bart wears a jacket because the temperature does drop below 80 degrees (if you don't understand why this is funny, you don't know Bart)
I wish my pool were clean, I think I might jump in to prove a point.
Global warming is real.
Al Gore should run for president.

I just made that last part up. I don't think he should run, but what do you think?

Here are some pictures of us enjoying the warm weather yesterday.
I think the warm weather is making Gabe a little crazy these days. Oh, wait, he is always crazy. He gets that from his dad.

17 comments:

Clinesville said...

Fact: I hate having sick kid's,
I have more than 3 friends, I am running out of idea's.

And like always- your boy's are cute!

Anonymous said...

Why shouldn't Bart be crazy look at his family!

Allyson said...

I am still crackin' up about Bart in his jacket.

Yeah. Gabe gets it from Bart???? You ain't foolin' anybody.

I am LOVING the warm weather and sandals. Although it is not 80 here.

Don't bring up global warming around dad.

I am so glad you were just kidding about the last part.

Allyson said...

BTW-LOVE the pic of Gabe

Allyson said...

I also love the fact that Matt is looking at him like he is crazy

Megan said...

It's 80s here too. What is up with that?? I hope it cools off very soon. Why oh why did I agree to move to Arizona?? (I think about that in more ways than just the heat).

Cute pics!

Unknown said...

Coren- I know you have four friends.

Ally- the picture I took after the picture with Matty looking at Gabe, Matt is making the same crazy faces as his brother. It is really funny.

Megan- you should move to Texas!

Ashley said...

It is chilly here, I love, love, love fall. I hate, hate, hate winter!

Megan said...

Farrah - if I moved to Texas, I even be further away from the place I never should have left to begin with! :) Although, it would be fun to live near you!

Allyson said...

I think y'all should all move to UT.

Amber said...

I love fall, hate winter, Thank Goodness you were kidding about Al Gore, I hope it snows big when phillips family come here, and then no more snow. 50 degrees is good for me.

Amber said...

Oh yeah, you have the cutest boys I've ever seen...

Anonymous said...

i am jealous. I loved it when it was in the 80s last month. I could go outside barefoot and never had to force coats or shoes on my kids. Enjoy it Farrah. Cold is no fun with kiddos-atleast in my opinion. I need to move to texas.so do you ally! Forget the new house. besides boots are overrated.

and i think al gore should be the president just as much as i think he deserved to win the nobel peace prize (please read with sarcasm).

Anonymous said...

al gore is the biggest bafoon there ever was , can you believe he was almost elected ,I get nauseated any time I see his picture or hear his name , he is the biggest joke around ,and as for the N.P. Prize it was given to the worst and stupidest Pres. ever Im talking about the peanut farmer from Georgia ( take note of its proximity to Alabama )so I put no credence to that liberal hollywood butt kissing peace prize orginization it has become nothing but a liberal popularity contest not even to scale with the judging of DANCING WITH THE STARS , as for global warming YES the planet is warming and COOLING it always has and always will it is a fact of nature it has nothing to do with man, the planet will adapt to what is thrown at it there is no true scientifict fact to prove otherwise, when the oil wells were set on fire in Kuwait the " EXPERTS " SAID THE WHOLE MIDDLE EAST WOULD BE UNDER A DARK CLOUD OF SMOKE FOR DECADES , then the more sane went to work put out the fires and the sky was clear in a matter of months with no lasting ill effects , so lets not forget who made the Earth and put us hear and gave us all the resourses to sustain us, his purpose is for us to progress not to give people in hollywood and their puppets "liberal politicians " some ways to get themselves even more popular and richer at the expense of the easily convinced and uninformed ,as for my slam against Alabama I am sorry any state that can produce such great legends as LYNARD SKYNARD and the great JIMMY BUFFET is ok with me ROLL TIDE.....

Unknown said...

ummm, dad, Al Gore WAS elected president.

Unknown said...

and that was a really long post.

Unknown said...

oh, and you need your own blog. I am going to set one up for you.