For those of you in the area, this is for you.
thanks for not inviting me. i am trying not to cry.
I wish I could come! I love Holiday Boutiques!
Kristy & Megan- I would love it if you both would come!
I wish I lived close enough to come. I hope you 2 do really well.
I wish I was still in the area. If my back wasn't bothering me so bad, I might just sneak up there that day.
I really want to come. But it takes an hour and 1/2 to get there from my house and I have a dentist appointment that morning. I still want to come really bad. Maybe I can figure something out???
Post a Comment
6 comments:
thanks for not inviting me. i am trying not to cry.
I wish I could come! I love Holiday Boutiques!
Kristy & Megan- I would love it if you both would come!
I wish I lived close enough to come. I hope you 2 do really well.
I wish I was still in the area. If my back wasn't bothering me so bad, I might just sneak up there that day.
I really want to come. But it takes an hour and 1/2 to get there from my house and I have a dentist appointment that morning. I still want to come really bad. Maybe I can figure something out???
Post a Comment